For the "Spine Tinglers" category I've chosen the book Holly by Stephen King. I've wanted to read a Stephen King novel for years, but I've always been a little intimidated by his reputation as the master of horror. This sounds like the perfect opportunity to force myself to do it. I've seen some reviews and it seems like the conservatives hated it so I'm excited to read it! I do have rules for myself though. I will only be reading this book during the day. No late-night horror sessions for me! And I'm gonna read this one first, then I'm moving on to the next category, you'll see why.
Up next we have the "Heart-warmers" category, which is gonna feel so nice after reading a horror book. I decided to go with Bromantasy by Máire Roche. The book caught my attention when I read the first line of the blurb, "Two heroes. One brain cell.". That single sentence completely sold me. It sounds funny, charming, and exactly the kind of light-hearted fantasy romance I enjoy. I can't wait to start reading it.
What did you think of these two new categories? What books will you be reading this fall?




0 Comentários