We have a new Goodreads Challenge, and so far we have seen four of the genre-related challenges. Four others remain a mystery, but we can guess a few...
Oprah's Picks
For this category, I decided to pick Hello Beautiful by Ann Napolitano. What attracted me to this book was the fact that it was literary fiction. For some reason, the genre has been growing on me. I have actually finished this read already, but I'll save my review for the challenge overview post.
Hispanic Heritage
For this category, I picked Graceless Heart by Isabel Ibañez. What stood out to me about this book was the cover. I think it looks gorgeous. And the fact that it's a romantasy is right up my alley. I'm very excited to read it.
Decade of Reads
In this category, I chose The Wedding People by Alison Espach. This book was actually in the last challenge representing another category; I accidentally read something else that was also in that category, and because I had that badge already, I didn't end up reading this one. I'm excited to read it; everybody seems to love it and find it life-changing, so I can't wait to see what's in store for me.
Spellbound
In this category, I picked Circe by Madeline Miller, which is the book I'm currently reading. This is a very famous book, and I was very curious to see what it was all about. So far, I'm enjoying it, but again, I'll save the longer review for the overview post.





0 Comentários